This itinerary is located along the central east coast of Italy. The area in signed by smooth hills dergandanti towards the sea. The Marche region is home to some beautiful villages as well as nice beaches and quiet sea. Good and hilly golfing can be combined with relaxed beach life and visit to Medieval villages and cities. You will be staying in Giovanni’s family palace and Giovanni will prepare personally breakfast and dinners in the breathtaking view of the terrace of the house. A unique experience out of any touristic track..
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDance & Folklore, Fishing, Food & Wine, Golf, Music
Group Size Small Group
This itinerary focuses on the central east coast of Italy, in the region of Marche. The area features rolling hills gently descending towards the Adriatic sea. This region is home to many beautiful cities, towns and villages as well as spectacular beaches and (usually) calm seas. High quality golfing can be combined with relaxed beach life and visits to Medieval centres. You will be staying in Giovanni’s family’s “palazzo”, where he will personally prepare for you breakfasts and dinners in the breathtaking view of the terrace of the house. A unique experience out of any standard tourist itinerary.
- all transportation by car/van during your trip (within 2500 km, beyond which a per-km rate may apply)
- 1 bottle of wine each 2 persons per dinner
- push trolley
- “Benvenuto” gift
- “Arrivederci” souvenir
- Breakfast, light lunches and dinners
- Green fees
- golf cart or electric trolley
- costs related to emergencies or unexpected circumstances or incidents involving the guests.
- golf clubs rentals
- tickets to museums, events and similar activities
- personal insurance
- collection from the airport;
- transport to accommodation (from Bologna 3 hours drive);
- 20:00 dinner;
- 22:00 transport to accommodation
Miglianico golf and country club
- 8:30 breakfast;
- 10:30 golf, 18 holes with a light lunch break between 9th and 10th hole @Miglianico golf and country club (www.miglianicogolf.com);
- 18:00 back home for dinner;
- 20:00 dinner
Golf club Conero
- 8:00 breakfast;
- 10:00 golf, 18 holes with a light lunch break between 9th and 10th hole @Golf club Conero (http://www.conerogolfclub.it/);
- 15:30 quick visit to Monte Conero cliffs, Sirolo Village, le due Sorelle beach
- 20:00 dinner at San Benedetto del Tronto promenade.
- 8:30 breakfast;
- 9:30 fishing experience
- 12:30 lunch
- 15:00 departure to Visit Grotte di Frasassi (http://www.frasassi.com/) or fishing day;
- 20:00 dinner at the terrace of the palace in Acquaviva Picena.
- 7:30 Breakfast
- 8:30 departure
- 11:00 18 holes @ Golf Club Riviera (http://www.rivieragolf.it/), Rimini
- 17:00 departure to the airport
The accommodation is in Giovanni’s family palazzo in the Medieval village of Acquaviva Picena. Four rooms available, with choice of queen size, or Twin beds.
March to November
Verona (VRN), Bologna (BLQ), Ancona (AOI).
Yes you can communicate your special request for the selected itinerary via the application form and I’ll do my best to accommodate it.
Yes you can contact Giovanni directly at email@example.com. He will assist you in a very short time.
See the reservation menu entry.
Yes, Giovanni will promptly send you a proposal, which I ask you to evaluate within 24 hrs (due to the fact that Giovanni will have to reserve accommodation and tee times at golf clubs).